Investor FAQsShow all
- How can I get a copy of your Annual report or any other investor materials (i.e., Investor Relations kit, 10-K)?
- All publications are available on this Website.
- What is the focus of Retrophin's business?
- Retrophin is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in identifying, developing and delivering life-changing therapies to people living with rare disease. The Company’s approach centers on its pipeline featuring sparsentan, a product candidate in late-stage development for focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and IgA nephropathy (IgAN), rare disorders characterized by progressive scarring of the kidney often leading to end-stage renal disease. Research in additional rare diseases is also underway, including partnerships with leaders in patient advocacy and government research to identify potential therapeutics for NGLY1 deficiency and Alagille syndrome, conditions with no approved treatment options. Retrophin’s R&D efforts are supported by revenues from the Company’s commercial products Chenodal®, Cholbam®, Thiola® and Thiola EC®.
- When was Retrophin founded?
- Retrophin was founded in February 2011 and became public by reverse merger in December 2012.
- What is Retrophin's fiscal year?
- Retrophin’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- Where is Retrophin's stock traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- Retrophin is traded on NASDAQ with a ticker symbol of RTRX.
- Where is Retrophin incorporated?
- Retrophin is incorporated in Delaware.
- What is your stock's CUSIP number?
- Retrophin’s CUISP number is 761299 10 6.
- Where is Retrophin's headquarters located?
- 3721 Valley Centre Drive, Suite 200San Diego, CA 92130
- Does Retrophin pay a dividend?
- Retrophin does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Do you have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Plan)?
- Retrophin does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan at this time.
- Who is Retrophin's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219 Toll free (800) 937-5449
Direct (718) 921-8124 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact about replacement of stock certificates?
- Contact the transfer agent.
- I'm a shareholder, whom should I notify of a change in address?
- To change your address, contact the transfer agent.