- What is the focus of Retrophin's business?
- Retrophin, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTRX) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company dedicated to delivering life-changing therapies to people living with rare diseases who have few, if any, treatment options. The Company is focused on advancing the development of its lead pipeline assets: sparsentan for focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), a serious kidney disorder that often leads to end-stage renal disease; and RE-024 for pantothenate kinase associated neurodegeneration (PKAN), a life-threatening neurological disorder that typically begins in early childhood.The Company’s most advanced pipeline candidate is sparsentan, which could be the first approved pharmacologic treatment for FSGS. In September 2016, Retrophin reported positive top-line data from the Phase 2 DUET study of sparsentan, and will work with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to find the most expeditious path forward. RE-024 also has pioneering potential, as it could be the first approved replacement therapy targeting the underlying cause of PKAN. We are working to initiate the Phase 3 FORT study of RE-024, and expect to begin dosing patients in the coming months. The study will be conducted according to a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the FDA. As part of this process, Retrophin and the agency have agreed that the design of this pivotal trial is adequate to support a New Drug Application.
- When was Retrophin founded?
- Retrophin was founded in February 2011 and became public by reverse merger in December 2012.
- What is Retrophin's fiscal year?
- Retrophin’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- Where is Retrophin's stock traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- Retrophin is traded on NASDAQ with a ticker symbol of RTRX.
- Where is Retrophin incorporated?
- Retrophin is incorporated in Delaware.
- What is your stock's CUSIP number?
- Retrophin’s CUISP number is 761299 10 6.
- Where is Retrophin's headquarters located?
- 3721 Valley Centre Drive, Suite 200San Diego, CA 92130
- Who are the members of Retrophin's management team?
- Steve Aselage, Chief Executive OfficerNeil McFarlane, Chief Operating OfficerLaura Clague, Chief Financial OfficerElizabeth Reed, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Does Retrophin pay a dividend?
- Retrophin does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Do you have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Plan)?
- Retrophin does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan at this time.
- Who is Retrophin's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219 Toll free (800) 937-5449
Direct (718) 921-8124 email@example.com
- Who do I contact about replacement of stock certificates?
- Contact the transfer agent.
- I'm a shareholder, whom should I notify of a change in address?
- To change your address, contact the transfer agent.
- How can I get a copy of your Annual report or any other investor materials (i.e., Investor Relations kit, 10-K)?
- All publications are available on this Website.